2pm july 31
Hurricane Isaias remains a Cat 1 with current winds of 75mph heading NW at 16 mph according to the National Hurricane Center. The pressure has dropped to 991mb. There have been no changes to the 11am advisory track. Next advisory will be at 5pm.
WATCHES AND WARNINGS
CHANGES WITH THIS ADVISORY: None.
A Hurricane Warning is in effect for...
* Northwestern Bahamas including Andros Island, New Providence,
Eleuthera, Abacos Islands, Berry Islands, Grand Bahamas Island, and
* Southeastern Bahamas including the Acklins, Crooked Island, Long
Cay, the Inaguas, Mayaguana, and the Ragged Islands
* Central Bahamas, including Cat Island, the Exumas, Long Island,
Rum Cay, and San Salvador
A Hurricane Watch is in effect for...
* North of Deerfield Beach to the Volusia-Brevard County Line
A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for...
* Turks and Caicos Islands
* North of Ocean Reef northward to Sebastian Inlet
A Tropical Storm Watch is in effect for...
* Lake Okeechobee